Quest Team Paranormal Paranormal Investigations Forum

Login
FAQ

Two Bigfoot Bodies Burried in Texas

Interested in talking about or had an encounter with a Sasquatch, Mothman, Chupacabra, or other cryptid? Join the conversation!

Moderator: Scott

Two Bigfoot Bodies Burried in Texas

Postby Scott » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I heard the original airing of this years ago on Art Bell Coast to Coast. I ran on to the story again this morning and thought I'd share.

[youtube]A4sQePBTMAU[/youtube]
Scott

Re: Two Bigfoot Bodies Burried in Texas

Postby Scott » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 pm

At one time there was a six part vid on Youtube that included Buggs being interviewed on Art’s show by Robert Morgan. Robert has been chasing Bigfoot for years and swears he has had many sightings.

According to Buggs this happened somewhere on the Texas panhandle, the bodies are still there, and Art and Buggs’s wife are in possession of a map showing the exact location. Any members out here live in or close enough to Texas to go look for these things. If I can track down the original recordings there is a lot more detail as to the location and we could probably put together our own map.
Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:57 pm

If we can get a little more descriptive with the location we can probably narrow it down with a good satellite image.
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am

I did finally track down the original recording this past weekend and I think the full version gives a better description of the location where this took place. I'll listen to it over them the next couple days and we'll see what we can come up with.
Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:34 am

I'll keep my shovel ready. :biggrin:
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Here is a better and more complete recording.

[youtube]Izaml3lMhWM[/youtube]
Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 am

Anybody here ever read Robert Mogan's book?

Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 am

Kid, I actually have that book and have read it. Robert Morgan is an interesting individual. Back in the 70s there was a movie released by Sun International called Mysterious Monsters. There was also a book by the same name which covered the same information. Bigfoot and Yeti mostly, but there was mention of the Loch Ness monster too. Anyway, the funning thing was that Robert Morgan was in that movie as a “Bigfoot Hunter”. His plan was to shoot one and hang it on the wall. In this book he now says that you can't even take a camera into the woods if you expect to see one. Robert says Bigfoot is real smart and if he sees you holding a camera up to your face he thinks it's a gun.... Really? How damned smart can they be if they can’t tell the difference between a gun and a camera?
Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm

So that is the picture that he talks about in the interview that is supposed to look exactly like a Squatch?
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm pretty sure that would be the one he is talking about. Not real intimidating is it?
Scott

Next

Return to Cryptids