Quest Team Paranormal Paranormal Investigations Forum

Login
FAQ

West Branch Witch: Ravenna, Ohio ** GRAVESITE FOUND **

Have you had an experience with an Entity, Imprint, Warp, Poltergeist, or Natural?

Moderator: Scott

Re: West Branch Witch: Ravenna, Ohio ** GRAVESITE FOUND **

Postby Scott » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:41 pm

West Branch Witch Encounter: Ravenna, OH

I have been in communication with a person who believes they may have been in contact with the West Branch Witch at a young age. The interesting thing is this individual is still being visited from time to time by this entity. I’m looking forward to continuing to work with this person in hope of finding out more about our young girl’s history. With their permission in keeping any personal information confidential I am able to share the first encounter…

“I was 12 years old and we were on a family gathering at the park when I wondered away from my family and came across what I thought was just a pile of stones . I sat down on them and from behind me came a voice asking me what I was doing sitting there. I turned around to this women dressed in a black dress with a scarf. When I told her nothing just sitting, she asked me how old I was, if I had any siblings, where were my mom and dad? It felt like only a few minutes had passed

When my mother came upon me she had tears in her eyes and asked me who I was talking to? I turned to show her the lady and she was gone. I asked mom why she was crying I was only gone a couple minutes. She said no you have been gone for over 4 hours. The park rangers and the sheriff and all my family had been looking for me. This is the first time I have told this story. Recently I returned to the grave and clearly heard the women ask me how come I haven’t visited in so long. I told her my mom said I was never allowed to come back. She said you shouldn't disobey your mom. I told her she had passed. She said I know. She then told me to leave and never come back. There are bad things here. Since that day I have felt as if someone is always with me. I don’t know how to explain it but no matter where I'm at it feels like someone is always beside me.”
Scott

Previous

Return to Ghosts