Quest Team Paranormal Paranormal Investigations Forum

Login
FAQ

Crybaby Bridge: Salem, Ohio

Have you had an experience with an Entity, Imprint, Warp, Poltergeist, or Natural?

Moderator: Scott

Crybaby Bridge: Salem, Ohio

Postby Scott » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:29 am

I know of at least 4 people who have expressed interest in visiting the Crybaby Bridge. We'll try to schedule a day when we can all go.

If you would like I can post case file information and photos I have gathered so far here. This information would include the homicide that occurred there that is still under investigation by the local police department. They will be viewable to members only. So if you would like to view these files please register on the forum. :indyhat:

The homicide case of Ardes Bauman is still under investigation. They have not found the person(s) responsible. Anyone with information about the Bauman homicide case should contact the Perry Township Police Department.
call 330-478-5121 or email Chief Michael T. Pomesky at mpomesky@perrypolice.com

Ardes Bauman

Attachments:

Crybaby Bridge Demon Truck DOC: Legend of the Demon Truck of the Salem Crybaby Bridge.

Ardes Bauman2: Shows burned ground in front of Crybaby Bridge where Ardes Bauman's body was found.

Ardes Bauman Case PDF: Public records related to the 2010 death of Ardes Bauman.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scott

Re: Crybaby Bridge Investigation Trip

Postby Grace's Girl » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 pm

HI!!

I would love to go and would also like to see the info you have so far. I am off during the week of Christmas but for the most part weekends are best.
Grace's Girl

Postby Scott » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:31 pm

I just added some of the information on Ardes Bauman to the first post in this thread. I will attach more later on.

Let me know what format you prefer (PDF, Word Doc) Not sure what everyone out here uses.. :rolleyes:

p.s. Good to see you out here Grace's Girl! :iwave:
Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Found this on Wikipedia. What do you know about this "Cult in the Woods" and do they really think this woman a sacrifice?

Wikipedia wrote:Wikipedia
Although the bridge is off of Egypt Road near Salem, OH, it is actually on what used to be West Pine Lake Rd., which now dead-ends to the east of the bridge. Legends attribute the crying baby to one that fell in and accidentally drowned. There is also rumor that there is a cult of some sort in the woods surrounding the bridge. In 2011, there was a "Satanic ritual" involving the murder or sacrifice of an elderly woman that was found, burned to death, in a cage, on the bridge.The closed road remains as an access way to high-voltage utility lines. The "baby cries" can be heard at night or during the day.
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Only two years old and this thing is already turning into an urban legend. .

I have read about the “cult Sacrifice”. I have also read that some think this might be a case of Spontaneous Combustion.

:ithumbs: We are planning to visit the bridge this Saturday 12/15. The team will meet at the Ravenna McDonalds 6134 Ohio 14, Ravenna, OH at 09:00AM for breakfast and discussion before heading out.
Scott

Postby Scott » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:58 am

We made it to the bridge this morning and are working now to analyze the photos and recordings we captured while on site. So far we have two very good EVPs and there may be more. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the adventure. :ithumbs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scott

Postby Gobbledygook » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Working on getting my photos posted now!
Gobbledygook

Postby Kid Shelleen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 am

Sounds like you had a good trip. I’m anxious to see the pictures and hear the EVPs.
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 am

These trips are always an adventure Kid. Still going through my recordings then I need to painstakingly go through the photos looking for orbs, faces, mists.... ect... ect..
Scott

Postby Gobbledygook » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Here's a link to my myth hunters gallery. The Salem trip starts towards the end, I've been flipping through them but haven't had anything jump out at me. For the most part these are unedited, only a slight color correction has been applied due to the day being overcast and making everything look washed out. Hopefully someone here can see something.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116673874853444420091/MythHunters?authkey=Gv1sRgCP7E3LyixvT1Cw&noredirect=1#

The shots of the water didn't come out as well as I would have liked. You can't really see the truck that's under there, it was a bit murky and I had no way of getting closer.
Gobbledygook

Next

Return to Ghosts